Could we fix the web site

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sun Jan 7 13:10:33 UTC 2007

> And Stef - sorry, but your style of communication is again not very
> helpful. Frankly, if you start like that, I could not care less what
> you put or put not on your resumes, link-wise.

Thanks I really appreciate... but from you it does not matter in fact.

This proves to me that I should really do something else. May be if
you browse the archive
you will notice that I'm the guy that really pushed and worked on
setting up the first version of the
new web page (it was not that sexy) but of course this does not count.

Talking is always easier.

Happy new year Cees.

Stef