Could we fix the web site

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sun Jan 7 14:48:25 UTC 2007

Why andreas? My original post was not nice?

"
Happy new years. I wish you a lot of fun and success for your
squeaking projects.

Now I would like to know if this is possible to fix the squeak web site.
I was a nice idea to put the news seeds in the web site but but but.
	- we do not control the contents
	- some of them are not really squeaking
	- some of them contain a lot of typos.

	"Croquet Edit and Create 3d Objects
Howard Stearns reciently replyed to a question from Mathieu. I
thought I’d reporduce his response here. Howard give a lot of very
good information about Croquet support for third party tools...."
	Sorry but I do not know who is mathieu :) and this give me the
impression to get in a private discussion.

I want to be **proud** to put a link on http:/www.squeak.org/ on
important documents.
So could we ut the welcome section right on the top. and the news
after the portal.

Stef
"

But this is clear I will stay away from squeak. This is a good year
resolution.

Stef