Could we fix the web site

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Sun Jan 7 14:52:06 UTC 2007

You misunderstand.  Squeak is the better product .  I tried RoR and
found it to be like the stone ages. But RoR has GREAT marketing and
evangelism.  Which is why they have bigger mindshare.

We could learn something from them there.  Who is the website for?
Current Squeakers?  I think not so much.  You want to attract new
users with it.  New users don't care about the news - they don't
understand it.  It is for insiders and it makes us look clubby and
not really welcoming.

I think the Squeak site looks gorgeous - really pretty - but the
order of presentation isn't so good if you are wanting to draw people
in.