Could we fix the web site

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Jan 7 15:24:14 UTC 2007

stephane ducasse wrote:
> Why andreas? My original post was not nice?

Well, judge for yourself - are these "nice" quotes? "Or I can remove all
the links I have on my sites and cv to squeak.org..." "But ok I will
remove all my links to squeak.org." "Really I'm quite annoyed. I cannot
tell you all the story behind my mail but this is not a simple idiot
remark. "

And perhaps most importantly if someone points out that Cees is not the
only person who read those messages that way, is it "nice" to respond
like this?

> But this is clear I will stay away from squeak. This is a good year
> resolution.

Cheers,
   - Andreas