Could we fix the web site

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 15:53:53 UTC 2007

2007/1/7, Klaus D. Witzel <klaus.witzel at cobss.com>:
> Cees, this kind of blunder that you wrote is just the "right" stuff for
> newbees to send them away from the main mailing list (and perhaps from
> Squeak): Stef has not only done a great job but he is also a great
> contributor and promotor. Now is this your message: go away activists,
> Cees could not care less.

Exactly. I would understand an aggressive answer to a first mail but
after a while it's easy to see behind one's writing style and abstract
away what could be read as aggressive but wasn't really meant so.
We don't have the time or the english skills to write perfect tactful
mails, so as readers we should learn to interpret mails.

*puts down Captain Obvious costume*

--
Damien Pollet
type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org