Hello and a question bout TextFieldMorph

Javier Reyes jreyes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:47:19 UTC 2007

Hello Everyone,

My name is Javier Reyes and I have just subscribed to this mailing list. I
live and work in Madrid, Spain.

I am developing an pplication for a Magazine using Squeak. For a small text
box (which describes the contents of a page in the magazine) I use a
TextFieldMorph. Once initialized the Morph appears with an 'abc' text in the
upper left corner. That's fine for me. My problem comes when i delete the
last character of the TextMorph. At that moment the Morph changes its color
to the default light gray but the text that's written after that doesnt
appear in the top left corner anymore but one line below.
If I press Alt-0 the text goes back to the corner, but I want that behaviour
to be default. This "reset" doesnt happen either if I select the "abc" and
write some replacement text, only when the TextFieldMorph is emptied.

Any help will be very welcome. Thanks in advance.

All the best,
                       -Javier