Form A PR Committee

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Mon Jan 8 19:50:37 UTC 2007

No, we would have all new problems. :-)

Seriously, I support this.  I have no skills in PR, but I do think we
don't do a good job of messaging the outside world.

Another thing that can be done, if you blog about software, is to
register your blog in the buzz section on artima.com.  They tend to
be java focused, but the buzz section is pretty much a blog news
aggregator - whatever you post gets echoed into the stream.  There
are probably more tech aggregators that could be tapped by publishing
RSS feeds.

-Todd Blanchard