Form A PR Committee

karl karl.ramberg at chello.se
Mon Jan 8 20:42:20 UTC 2007

Todd Blanchard skrev:
> No, we would have all new problems. :-)
Be careful not to think people think you are a spammer.
There was a story in digg about some guy just posting his web url in a
signature on a comment, and he got lot's of bad attention.
The same happened to the Dabble story, lot's of 'this is spam' comments.

Blogging is maybe the least intrusive self promotion and can generate a
lot of attention if conducted persistently and
with a long term focus. James Robertson has a very well known blog, it
was listed on a top 500 blogs some time ago
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/View.ssp
Take a look at his posting history
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&entry=3345665624
It takes dedication.