John, do you have Sophie running on this thing yet?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Jan 9 22:21:21 UTC 2007

Oh sure, me and about 50 million other folks are impatiently waiting
for the product actually ship.
Also I've not see any info on the software developer kit yet, the
iPod was rather closed, but I'd assume this will be more open.

That and we are working on Sophie Server to assist in document
distribution and reading.

On Jan 9, 2007, at 1:12 PM, Howard Stearns wrote:

> http://www.apple.com/iphone/technology/osx.html
>
> (Yeah, I know that Negroponte says there are good reasons that the
> OLPC has a bigger screen. He's right. But still...)
>
> --
> Howard Stearns
> University of Wisconsin - Madison
> Division of Information Technology