A "full" image ?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jan 10 11:58:09 UTC 2007

Klaus D. Witzel puso en su mail :

> Squeak3.10alpha.7069.zip is now mirrored @
>
> - ftp://squeak.cobss.ch/pub/
>
> /Klaus
>
> P.S. Happy New Year to you Edgar, and to everybody else :)
Ok.
I send mails private, but seems you are on vacation.
Feliz año nuevo amigo !

To all:
Keep I mind what this image should be intended as experimental and for
collecting complaints.

If something are wrong or all dislike, always could change.
The key is, we are moving.

If any what loads fine in 3.7 don't load into this image, I wish know for
learn why not.

Now the idea is use Universes and not SqueakMap as principal way of load
packages , and what this image could be used by new beginners Squeakers.

But the image have Installer, so read about how use it , it's easy and
powerful.

In the ways , once what we discuss in our list, I like have some news/help
easy system into.

So new people not only could load updates , also could read news and have
some help without leaving Squeak.

What you think ?

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.