Emergency evaluator: "save and exit" command?

John Ersatznom bbound at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:48:49 UTC 2007

Is there something I can "evaluate" that does a "save and exit" of class
and method changes (but not the image itself)? Either to save everything
changed in the way of code, or to file out everything in a named package?

For some reason giving a morph the #none borderstyle and telling it to
openInWorld has crashed Morphic badly enough that it won't resume.
"Project newMorphic enter" and suchlike don't even get me an uncorrupted
project to file things out from before exiting.

Please reply to both sender and list.