Emergency evaluator: "save and exit" command?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jan 11 12:56:58 UTC 2007

Of course, that's pretty much equivalent to killing the VM, but the
changes file hint is invaluable.

John, you might want to learn about managing ChangeSets with a
ChangeSorter, which is the traditional way to deal with source code
packages, and then Monticello, which is an actual version control
system.

- Bert -