OpenGL/3D

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Jan 12 11:18:41 UTC 2007

An alternative is still Balloon3D, which you can install from
Squeakmap. It's a graphics engine with software rendering, OpenGL and
DirectX support. I just tried on my Mac, and it worked fine,
including HW acceleration. Unfortunately, it seems nobody is actively
developing it at the moment. IMHO it could still be evolved into a
very nice cross-platform 3D graphics solution for Squeak, but it
would take some dedication ...

- Bert -