Squeak Wiki Problem

Alan Capewell alan.capewell at softwareag.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 13:24:56 UTC 2007

Hi Filip

Apologies for not responding earlier.  I am running from behind a proxy in
the office  (squid/2.6.STABLE4).

I too have no problems accessing from home.

I have tried to access through a different proxy and get the same problem
whereas by-passing the proxy everything works fine.  Sadly by-passing is not
an option in the office.

Does anyone know what version of Comanche the wiki is using or if it is
fronted by Apache.  I never had any problems accessing the old wiki via the
proxy