Could we fix the web site

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Tue Jan 16 19:58:32 UTC 2007

Milan Zimmermann wrote:
> On 2007 January 15 15:48, Brad Fuller wrote:
>> Milan Zimmermann wrote:
>>> Thanks for the work on all changes, the site is now really informative,
>>> direct, and also good looking., with nicer color scheme (to me)
>>>
>>> One note, on the right, the "weekly squeak" box is up covering the last
>>> line or two of the "installation" box
>> Is your text size set to normal?
>
> Do you mean "allow pages to choose their own fomt"? - On Flock and Firefox
> (where I do not see the news at all) I have it enabled.

Selecting "ctl+0" (zero) selects text to "normal" in Firefox.

> However: I can report it now displays correctly on Flock and Konqueror,

That's good. I changed the css a bit to accommodate growing boxes to a
limited extent.

> still do not see news at all on Mozilla Firefox.
> All browsers on SuSE 9.3 with some updates - Mozilla Firefox is version
> 1.5.0.8.

I'm on gentoo running Konqueror (3.5) and Firefox (1.5 and 2.0) and see
it fine.  That's just weird you don't see it at all, especially since
Flock is from Mozilla source.

--
brad fuller
www.bradfuller.com