Mit's Scratch has a final version available for download.

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Tue Jan 16 21:25:24 UTC 2007

Klaus D. Witzel wrote:
> and the image also works (quick test for sound, etc) on the stock 3.7-1
> wintel VM.

It mostly works. But my sister had been to a Scratch workshop and wanted
to show me what she had done, so we just copied everything over from her
Windows laptop to an eMac and I ran Scratch (beta) there with a stock
VM. All the example projects worked just fine but the stuff she had
created had some wierd problems. Looking at the Windows VM directories I
noticed a couple of plug-ins which were unfamiliar to me (I don't
remember their names right now) and which were missing on the Mac. Her
projects worked ok on her laptop.

-- Jecel