Mit's Scratch has a final version available for download.

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Jan 16 21:23:08 UTC 2007

Ah, well the only plugin I supplied was the mpeg3Plugin.bundle, let
me see... download... wait wait wait...

Ah, well ScratchPlugin, first of all it's only powerpc so I wonder if
it works on MacIntel,
mmm likely I'll get email from the MIT folks over this in a few days
I'd guess...

lipo -detailed_info ScratchPlugin
input file ScratchPlugin is not a fat file
Non-fat file: ScratchPlugin is architecture: ppc

Isn't this all released under the MIT license anyway?  Ya, license
below, someone could ask for the ScratchPlugin code then, it's
possible it could
all be slang anyway, someone should ask?

Scratch

Copyright (c) 2007 Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Scratch was developed by Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media
Lab. See scratch.mit.edu.Permission is hereby granted, free of
charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and
associated documentation and media files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the
rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN
ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
SOFTWARE.

On Jan 16, 2007, at 12:52 PM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> In the Mac version I only see one plugin that's non-standard, which
> is "ScratchPlugin". Looking at class ScratchPlugin it appears to
> contain image processing filters, amongst other stuff.
>
> - Bert -

===