RFV: pinhead team needed

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jan 17 19:49:36 UTC 2007

We (as in the All Powerful and MightyBoard) are intending to produce
some more nice enamel Squeak badges as fund raising items. The
previous batch I did a few years ago proved very popular and we hope
that offering them again will help fill the Foundation Coffers.

I'm going to actually fund the initial purchase and hope that enough
sell to at least cover most of those costs. This Request For
Volunteers is seeking a few people that can help with fulfilling
orders. I propose mailing a batch to each pinhead team member in,
hopefully, several different parts of the world so that local postage
will suffice for most orders.

Volunteers will need to be able and willing to store some badges,
obtain small padded envelopes or small boxes, mail them to
supporters, submit their expenses and receive reimbursement by paypal.

tim
Rules for Optimization: 1. Don't; 2. (for experts only) Don't Yet