primUntrustedUserDirectory trouble of new mac carbon VM

Tetsuya HAYASHI tetha at st.rim.or.jp
Thu Jan 18 02:56:23 UTC 2007

Hi, all,

About mac vm 3.8.14beta6U and 3.8.14beta7U, I have trouble.

  SecurityManager default primUntrustedUserDirectory

returns a path name,

  '/Users/tetha/Library/Preferences/Internet'

But, I believe it should have 'My Squeak' as the last path component.
When I setup the value of SqueakBrowserUnTrustedDirectory entry in Info.plist as

  ~/Library/Preferences/Squeak/Internet/My Squeak/aaaaaaaa

(add a dummy component aaaaaaaa)
then returns

    '/Users/tetha/Library/Preferences/Internet/My Squeak'

I use MacOSX 10.4.8 on PPC box.

Best regards,
--
Tetsuya HAYASHI <tetha at st.rim.or.jp>, <tetha at mac.com>