New RSS for Smalltalk Jobs (was: Re: [JOB] Smalltalk developer in Belgium)

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Fri Jan 19 16:18:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

I added Nick's offer to my Smalltalk positions web page.
Please note that there's now an RSS feed :-)
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury/SmalltalkJobAndInternshipOffers

Cheers,
Noury
Le 18 janv. 07 à 11:56, Nick Snels a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a software developer for a full time job in Groot-
> Bijgaarden
> (Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium). You need to live in Belgium if you want
> to apply
> for this job. Prior experience in Smalltalk isn't necessary but it
> is a
> plus. A training of Smalltalk, XP programming and an introduction
> to the
> television world will be given by the company when you start.
>
> You can read the full job description at
> http://www.ictvacatures.be/job/show/105
> http://www.ictvacatures.be/job/show/105  (Note: job description is
> in Dutch)
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Nick Snels
> http://www.ictvacatures.be http://www.ictvacatures.be
> IT and telecommunication jobs
> --

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org