Web Site Looks Great

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jan 19 17:39:23 UTC 2007

On 19-Jan-07, at 8:43 AM, Brad Fuller wrote:

> That tiny link is the path of the user's current position. Go to some
> pages or sub-pages and you'll see it change.

On taking a look to see what Brad meant, I went to the screenshots
page and noticed that it is rather sparse. Anyone wanting to make a
contribution to Squeak at the cost of a little time might like to
generate a few more interesting shots. It would be nice to have shots
for any projects or products, not to mention a few groups to help
show the tools - a shot with the various MC browsers, one with normal
programming tools, etc. And of course any fun appearance setups using
nice fonts/colours/whatever.

tim
Strange OpCodes: IAM: Increase Amperage Above Maximum