Meaning behind SqueakFoundation Logo

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Sat Jan 20 20:45:21 UTC 2007

Consider this an additional vote in favor of "Squeaky Mouse."  It's
distinctive, simple, meaningful and, like most of Squeak itself, doesn't
look "corporate."  Certainly other graphical representations are fine for
various uses, from Kim and B.J.'s playful 3D Squeakland version to the
rather astringent [|] discussed here recently, but I believe Squeaky is and
should remain the "official" logo.

FWIW

Gary