New RSS for Smalltalk Jobs (was: Re: [JOB] Smalltalk developer in Belgium)

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Mon Jan 22 11:12:09 UTC 2007

Le 20 janv. 07 à 21:14, Norbert Hartl a écrit :

> On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 17:18 +0100, Noury Bouraqadi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I added Nick's offer to my Smalltalk positions web page.
>> Please note that there's now an RSS feed :-)
>> http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury/SmalltalkJobAndInternshipOffers
>>
> Very good, I added it to my live folder. What is disturbing
> a little is that the title element is preceeded by <br>.
> This looks a little bit odd.

which title ? The feed title or an item title ?
Anyway, the display is ok from Safari. I also tried google reader
without noticing the problem.

> Why is the short list in reverse chronlogical order and
> the long list the other way round?

I initially ordered both lists in reverse chronological. But, rsspect
displays the last item on my page first. So, I re-ordered the list.

Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org