Web Site Looks Great

Karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Tue Jan 23 11:56:30 UTC 2007

Cédrick Béler wrote:

> Blake a écrit :
>>> Could those who have MS browsers and Mac browsers check the site now?
>>> Please let me know if there are any problems.
>>
>> Looks fine under Firefox, Opera and IE6 and IE7. The only Netscape
>> machine I have is on the fritz....
>>

> looks great :) and seems fine under Firefox, IE7 and Opera 9.10...
> except... under IE7, the pics in the download box aren't displayed...
It's a css bug in IE, also in IE6, I have not looked further into how to
fix or work around it.

> Now, 2 small remarks:
>    - I find a bit weird the link squeak (for home) under the banner...
> maybe it's possible to associate home by clicking the banner
We get lots of complaints/questions about this feature. Maybe we should
disable the path template...
>    - Also, the display of dates in the weekly squeak news rss is a bit
> heavy... I think a format like 12/12/2006 11:55pm would be clearer or
> even no information about dates...
I think it's the only date format we get from the feed. Having dates are
in my opinion good, it shows things are updated and maintained.

Karl