[ANN] new development snapshot of muO available

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jan 25 21:10:58 UTC 2007

El 1/25/07 10:22 AM, "Stéphane Rollandin" <lecteur at zogotounga.net> escribió:

> hello list,
>
> a new development snapshot of muO is available:
> http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/squeak/sqgeo.htm
>
> it can be installed in a 3.8 or 3.9 image (use fresh images for safety
> and convenience)
>
> muO is an experimental environment for musical composition
>

> Stef

Dear Stéphane .
Your project is the most beautiful and amazing in the last times.
I load into the still unreleased 3.10alpha , just for as we intent major
changes, and your project is a challenge one for compatibility issues.

I must do some guess and assumptions, but have working.

In "MGraph registerExternalDropHandlers

(MGraphMusicFile newFromFile: dropStream fullName) openInHand]}. {'st'.
[:dropStream |

'.st' is used for code load , so you could consider a change ?

Could I put in the for external access 3.10 image ? Or you prefer do a later
time ?

Edgar

http://201.212.99.13:8088/
>From 09:00 to 20:00 GMT roughly