Melia - different kind of GUI

Adrin adrin at ic.cz
Fri Jan 26 11:09:16 UTC 2007

I see I have more and more materials to study. You have mentioned many
thing that is very interesting, so I will look how this is done and why.
In fact, for the first time I try to use decorator pattern for manage
visualization changes (but I finally change my mind - don't know why at
this moment).

Thank you very much again, I em grateful for your comments :)

Cheers,
    Adam