Could we fix the web site

GeertC geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 23:45:42 UTC 2007

I would say someone from the squeakfoundation could register squeak.org at
openusability.org, but I am not sure whether they are that keen on my
suggestion as you are Jason. I reckon if the seaside.st and squeak.org
websites had more of a great looking, web 2.0 presence (whatever that might
be) it could only be more beneficial for the smalltalk community.