Segfault at startup due to FFI

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 01:40:50 UTC 2007

I have an image that is segfaulting at startup due to a process
that is using Smallapack, which uses FFI. The process is not
critical, so I would like to start the vm, then terminate the
offending process before it gets to run. My image would probably
work fine then.

I think the process is crashing because it is invoking Morphic,
getting nil or something weird since Morphic is not yet
initialized, then sending crap at FFI, and segfaulting.

How can I do that, or can I do it at all?