improving the quality of the image

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Jan 29 17:23:20 UTC 2007

I actually side with Ralph on this one. It is very satisfying to see
the test runner turn green. With tests in the image that you cannot
fix, you will never get this satisfaction.

You should get used to using the bug tracker. If you have a little
time to spare, go there, pick an issue that looks interesting or
easy, fix it. Or better yet, write a test for it if there is none,
run it, then fix it, and enjoy the soothing green of the test run.
It'll make you smile :)

- Bert -