RFV: pinhead team needed

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jan 30 19:57:09 UTC 2007

OK, I have volunteers for Europe, the US and southern Americas, which
probably adequately covers out needs.

As for what we need money for - well Cees pointed out the running
expenses of the various machines we maintain. Without keeping that
expenditure covered we're in trouble so that has to come first. After
that it would be nice to be able to support a slightly more
'official' presence at some of the shows; perhaps even a booth or
two, even just some 'Camp Squeak' banners to literally wave the flag.
If we can raise more substantial amounts of money so that we can make
actual, real, financial support offers to people doing significant
works then that would be fabulous. It would be wonderful to be so
flush with dosh that we could employ Bryce to do Exupery, Avi to do
Seaside, Craig to do spoon, me to be wonderful, etc etc etc. Anyone
willing and able to commit a few hundred thousand euros a year should
please contact me right away.

tim
Any program that runs right is obsolete.