OLPC-like device...

Aaron Reichow revaaron at bitquabit.com
Wed Jan 31 05:22:12 UTC 2007

I do similar things that I do with my desktop- I use it for most of
what I do, with the exception of web browsing. For my PDA, that means:

1. Remote access via telnet and VNC
2. Notetaking
3. PIM stuff (there aren't any PIM apps that come installed on the
Nokia tablets, so that's handy!)
4. Scripting of all kinds- like on the desktop, I like being able to
write little snippits of code to tell me stuff.

I'm sure I"m forgetting something... but yeah, there you go!

Regards,
Aaron