News Team Monthly Report for June 2007

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Jul 2 14:14:52 UTC 2007

Hi All,

News Team Report for June 2007.

Our Highest read article for June:
http://news.squeak.org/2007/06/10/ubuntu-founder-mark-shuttleworth-talks-abo
ut-croquet/ had over 1000 readers

Our article:
http://news.squeak.org/2007/05/17/minding-your-business-with-smalltalk-part-
3-of-4/ has reached a total of 2700 readers and is still in our top ten
articles.

Something that is notable is that we had hits on over 100 articles last
month.  About 20 were only hit once, but about 40 were hit at least 20 times
and 20 were hit more then 50 times.

We are getting about 250 hits a day.  Our best day in June was 531 readers.

We were listed in the list of top blog posts on wordpress a few times.

We really could use some new members.  If you have an interest in writing
articles for weeklysqueak please contact me.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak News Team Leader