haltOnce inactive

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at cox.net
Tue Jul 3 11:14:17 UTC 2007

Hi Frank.

It's controlled from the debug menu.  I wrote that code years ago and
was happy to see it included in Squeak 3.9.  There's some
instructions on how to use "Halt Once" as part of the Squeak
development  tutorial I am working on.  The page for instructions on
using "Halt Once" can be found here:

	http://squeak.preeminent.org/tut2007/html/095.html

  - Steve

--
"Knowing about lots of things really helps, no one wants to fly in a
plane built by a scientist."