The land of the Mice, a bedtime story

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Tue Jul 3 15:36:49 UTC 2007

Craig,
US Law is pretty intimidating to me who, after all, is just a poor
foreigner.
So my sincere thanks for clearing the field for me.
Also my sincere thanks for not involving the community in long and
premature discussions.
I have looked at your references and expect to applaud your proposal
strongly and loudly when the time comes.
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://folk.uio.no/trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway