F-Script

Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail francisco.diaztrepat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:34:49 UTC 2007

It was brought to my attencion that some of you use text only mail so I'll
send you the url to the video, for those who where unable to see the linked
"video" word in the sentence.

 I linked the word video in the "Here is a nice video." sentence. here is
the unlinked (for some) url

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2563969716754696790&q=engedu+FSCRIPT&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

f(t)

PS: the video its quite good.