Not very visible Squeak-dev set at squeak.org

Derek O'Connell doconnel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:16:45 UTC 2007

On 7/7/07, Blake <blake at kingdomrpg.com> wrote:

> And to think, just yesterday there was a complaint that Squeak-dev (and
> SqueakLight) were too visible and caused confusion about what was official.

Hi Blake, if you are referring to my comment I never said anything
about being "too visible". In fact I use Squeak-dev myself and agree
with the suggestion that it, and others, should be clearly listed on
Squeak.org. My concern, which I may be guilty of not stating clearly,
was the apparent diversity of effort and lack of information about how
all these releases relate, if at all. Eg, Spoon now being touted as
the future Squeak, maybe so, I don't know but I do know it must be
awfully confusing to anyone new to Squeak.

If not then sorry :-)