Squeak to store mini Squeak image 2.2

Stefan Hüttenrauch stefan.huettenrauch at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Jul 9 07:50:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

 I am looking for a version for my Windows XP to modify an existing mini
Squeak image

 version 2.2 to use it with SqueakOnJava.

 In SqueakOnJava saving an image is not possible so I tried to modify

 the image I have with an actual verson of Squeak (for WinXP). Somehow the
image

 cannot be used anymore with SqueakOnJava (maybe due to byte-order
conversion).

 Do you have a Squeak version that can modify mini images and also save

 it as a mini image in version 2.2 with the previous byte-order?

 I would appreciate any help.

 Regards,

 Stefan