A couple of simple ergonomic adjustments

Mikael Kindborg mikael.kindborg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:52:36 UTC 2007

2007/7/9, Giovanni Corriga <giovanni at corriga.net>:
> Il giorno lun, 09/07/2007 alle 11.25 +0200, Mikael Kindborg ha scritto:
> > Hi, those are nice changes. I also feel that a font like VeraSans
> > greatly improves the user experience. Looks much more
> > professional/fun/clear in my opinion. I speculate that people who try
> > out Squeak would be more positive to the system with better looking
> > default fonts.
>
> Even better, we could use the free and unencumbered Liberation fonts:
> https://www.redhat.com/promo/fonts/
>
> Here's a screenshot of one of my work images:
> http://www.corriga.net/~giovanni/Hacking.image.png
>
>         Giovanni

Looks really great! Thanks for the screenshot! Would be great as the
default Squeak font, to my taste at least!

Regarding the Bitstream Vera license, I recall mention of restrictions
with the license, but when I read the license it seems pretty liberal:
http://www.gnome.org/fonts/#Final_Bitstream_Vera_Fonts
Am I missing something here?

Best regards, Micke