Asking again

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jul 10 16:24:43 UTC 2007

On 10-Jul-07, at 7:20 AM, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> So, are there any reason the download link at the top right should
> not point to the squeak-dev regularly-updated and useful-for-
> developer image?
Yes. It's not the only sensible download.

What we could probably benefit from would be an expanded downloads
page that explains things a bit more clearly and drop the instant-
download links for windows/mac in the topright sidebar.

tim
Useful random insult:- Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but
the train isn't coming.