Asking again

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Tue Jul 10 17:29:46 UTC 2007

tim Rowledge a écrit :

> On 10-Jul-07, at 7:20 AM, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
>
>> So, are there any reason the download link at the top right should not
>> point to the squeak-dev regularly-updated and useful-for-developer image?
> Yes. It's not the only sensible download.

Nice, this is an acknowledge squeak-dev is a sensible download deserving
a more visible place.
Which are those sensible download. I am ashamed I stopped downloading
anything from squeak.org once the WM is installed and the squeak-dev
images show up, those last one are too handy.

> What we could probably benefit from would be an expanded downloads page
> that explains things a bit more clearly and drop the instant-download
> links for windows/mac in the topright sidebar.

That would be great.

Hilaire