Asking again

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jul 10 19:55:16 UTC 2007

El 7/10/07 3:28 PM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> escribió:

>  And watching Edgar struggle all alone
> with 3.10 you may even be right. Hence my question - what's the point
> of having a release nobody wants? Why not make the release be as cool
> and inviting and useful as possible?
>
> - Bert -

About all Hilaire said, I wandering if he like Pavel work and one of 3.10
goals , try to get closer to MinimalMorphic.

You can't have a smaller image and all the dev tools, but one reliable
release letting you go dev or go fun as my "FunSqueak3.10"

Now Avi is working again in Monticello, so I very confident problems end
soon.

And when Adrian returns and I could delete wrong files I close to happy guy.

Very thanks all you advice in 3.10, Bert !

Edgar