TTCFont questions

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jul 11 13:39:24 UTC 2007

Many here know I have unsolved troubles with updates.

Ralph ask me to polish the full updates form 3.9 to 7121 before new things.

Also I now have two old PC machines, one is a Pentium II with 64 mb running
Windows 98 , typical students equipment here in Argentina, so I could do
extensive test.

Major problems comes from Mulltilingual and TTCFont.

Here my first question:

Any could tell me is right the TTFSpeedUp-dgd.1.cs from Diego and going in
7093TTFSpeedUp.cs ?
Because I see the TTCFont  class changes , the new def don't have Registry
and still three methods use Registry.

TTCFont  class familyName: n pointSize: s emphasis: code
TTCFont  class register: anObject at: symbolName
TTCFont  class  unregister: symbolName

This three should remain ? or Registry should remain ?

Because I wish no Undeclared and this is the first place on building
originating Undeclared.

Many thanks in advance

Edgar