A couple of simple ergonomic adjustments

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Jul 11 18:56:18 UTC 2007

> > 	Any clue?
>
> None at all. I'm on a 7121 image, a 3.9-9 vm and using the
> plugins as extracted from the .sar file available on SqueakMap.
>
> Could it be that you have the Liberation fonts already
> installed in that image? Could you try it with another image
> (without the fonts installed)?
>
> 	Ciao,
>
> 		Giovanni

I didn't anything with liberation fonts. I even test it in two images. A
copy or one of development I use and other brand new 7067. I'm suspectin of
the vm version.

Question: where do you get a copy of that VM version? I'm looking in the
squeak fto site but I'm unable to found other newer than 3.7.1

Sebastian