[ANN] Glorp port for 3.9

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Thu Jul 12 09:14:50 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 03:22 +0200, radoslav hodnicak wrote:
> Glorp port for squeak 3.9 is available from squeakmap.

Great. I was waiting for this a long time :)

Running the tests I get 4 errors and 1 failure.

Failure:

GlorpNumeric>>testNumeric

failure is in
GlorpNumericTest>>helpTestValueWithSQLWrite: anObject compareModelWith:
modelBlock compareWith: aBlock

Errors:

GlorpBlobTest>>testBlob
GlorpBlobTest>>testBlobWithSubstring
GlorpBlobTest>>testDefaultBlobPrinting
GlorpBlobTest>>testLargeBlob

They all complain about:   radix indicator not found

I tested using the followinf environment

- a fresh 7067 image
- loaded Ansi compat from squeakmap
- loaded postgresql driver from squeakmap
- loaded glorp from squeakmap
- changed PGConnection accordingly to test
- run tests

Good work and thanks,

Norbert