Changing window size (was Re: How to coece a HWND*?)

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Jul 12 20:19:37 UTC 2007

Hello John,

JMM> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3862
JMM> Areithfa Ffenestri
JMM> Resizing can be done two ways - by using the Host UI tools or
JMM> programmatically.
HostWindowProxy >> primitiveWindowSize:x:y: will change the size of
JMM> the specified window using HostWindowPlugin >

up to now I thought Ffenestri and HostWindowPlugin were the same.
Now I don't find HostWindowProxy in my Squeak where I built a VM with
HostWindowPlugin.

There I found HostWindowPlugin > primitiveHostWindowSizeSet which I
will be able to use after I managed to get the handle of the main
squeak window, which is not generated by the HostWindowPlugin.

What am I missing here? I'd prefer something proven over rolling my
own.

Thanks,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net