Mysteries of the Squeak wiki

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jul 12 22:21:36 UTC 2007

I'm not sure of the exact cause but what happened is that it was using a
wiki link to the Kansas page (which you could tell by viewing the
source) and Swiki includes logic to substitute for this the current
title of the referenced page for the link.  I'm not sure why it thought
the title of this page was Kansas, but at any rate I simply saved the
page again, without making any changes, and it now calls it Kansas as
expected and links to the proper page.

Ken