How to coece a HWND* was: Win32Window how to get Squeak's window Handle? VM?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Jul 13 20:53:47 UTC 2007

On Jul 13, 2007, at 9:07 AM, Herbert König wrote:

> The test is, that if you uncomment the closeWindow call in line 107 it
> closes the Squeak window.

I'll note the mac carbon squeak vm was changed a few months back to
let you close the squeak main window. Earlier work last year made it
so it could run headless, or as a headless background task. In fact
for the safari/firebox os-x browser plugin we run it as a headless
non-background task and when you flip to full screen we switch to the
squeak process and open the window. On revert back to non-full screen
we close the squeak window and switch back to the browser.

===