how to become modular (was "Contributors Agreement signature status?")

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jul 14 15:36:22 UTC 2007

El 7/14/07 12:08 PM, "Chris Muller" <asqueaker at gmail.com> escribió:

> I'm late but I'd like to clarify something.
>
> Pavel and Edgar's shrinking work is *needed* for Spoon because, TMK,
> Spoon doesn't operate with units smaller than methods.  Pavel and
> Edgar are refactoring methods (I hope), extracting chunks of code from
> methods doing too much into their own, smaller, methods.
>
> This gives Spoon finer-grained pieces to work with to build a much
> better quality minimal image when imprinting.
>
>  - Chris

Craig and Pavel are my inspiration and I try to learn of both

It's a matter of what is needed for loading actual packages , Spoon can do ?

And also reshaping of actual packages (my Ladrillos idea).

As example , what if I wish load into Spoon only the needed for work with
external .gif, .png, .jpg ?

We don't need all in actual packages.