Ergonomics - Rant

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 13:47:32 UTC 2007

Damien, I agree with Todd on this one.

While it is certainly a defensible position to say that the method
should disappear because after editing, it doesn't match the browser's
criteria, but I think it is less useful.

That is, I think of the senders browser as being a filter on open not
a continuously updating filter. Once open, I want to edit my code. I
don't want it to keep on filtering.