Ergonomics - Rant

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Tue Jul 17 22:38:55 UTC 2007

On Jul 17, 2007, at 12:43 PM, Damien Cassou wrote:

> 2007/7/17, Todd Blanchard <tblanchard at mac.com>:

>> THE
>> >

>> > I you browser the senders and, after modification, your method
>> is not
>> > a sender anymore, it's normal that the method disappear.
>> >
>> It is still a sender.
>>

> Colin have just corrected this behavior.

Yeah, I did a little work to enable the following behavior: The
browser still updates the list whenever the system is changed.
However, if some sender was modified so that it's no longer a sender,
it remains in the list, but is displayed using the "strike through"
text style. If it's modified again so that it's once again a sender,
it will be displayed normally.

On the other hand, Todd, if the method you save is still a sender and
it disappears from the browser, that's not an ergonomic problem, it's
a bug. I seem to remember fixing something like that a while back.
What version of OB are you using?

Colin